Saturday, January 30, 2010

chapter 8

okay first off is anyone still reading this?! or is it not showing up on anyones things. What?! is going on. On this and the Kris story I am getting like NO feedback at all!!! Let me know what you think please!!:]]]-Ciera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Vero had not yet woken Renaee up, for she had just gotten Marc up moments ago. The boys were leaving for a 5 game road trip that spanned across a week and a half or so in Canada. It was about 10:30 when MArc left for optinal skate. Vero then decided she would wake Renaee. They both got ready, then headed out to get some brunch with some of the other girls. After brunch the girls came home to a house of Marc, Tanger, Eric.

"what are you guys doing here?" Vero asked.

"Well Tanger here didnt want to go home to an empty house before a week long road trip, so I said he could come over."

"An Eric...I take it you are here to see Renaee?" V looked at Eric.

"Did you even have to ask?" He turned to around to Renaee.

"Guess not." V sat down.

He wrapped her in a hug, bringing a smile to her face.

'what am i going to do without being able to do this for a week?!' Eric thought.

"Can I talk to you for a second." He motioned to the kitchen.

"Yeah." She followed suit through the doors.

"I just wanted to let you know, You dont have to worry about anything like last night." Eric reached for her hand.

"Good. That was hard watching her go through it." She self contiously laughed.

"Also, When I get back, I want to take you on a real date! Dinner and a movie or something." Eric smiled.

"Alright. I like the sound of that."Renaee smiled.

He pulled her into a hug.

"Are you going to be at the Airport when we leave?" He asked.

"Is V going?"

"I think."

"Then yes. I will be there."

"Okay. I have to go pack my things. I'll see you later."

He walked out the door just as she entered the living room.

"Eric leave?" They all looked at her.

"Yeah, He had to finish packing."

"Oh." All three answered together.

"Speaking of that." Tanger got up. " I need to do that also.''

"Am I the only one who thinks ahead?" Marc asked.

"Yes Flower. Well, Sid has probally had his packed for a week!" Kris laughed.

"Yeah he probally did." The room erupted into laughter.

"Well since Eric's gone, You want to keep me company?" He looked towards Renaee.

"Sure." She smiled.

They got in Tangers truck and headed to his apartment.

Iniside;

"Nice place you got here Kristopher."

"Merci Beucope."

She looked around at all the art pictures places around the living and dining rooms.

"Into art?"

"Yes. I love it."

"Very nice choices."

"I try."

She then proceeded to see a huge stack of movies placed to the side of the T.V.

"Stephen Hopkins."

"Big fan. I have like EVERY movie."

"I see that." She laughed.

"Alright. You can make fun of that but not this."

He hit the button on the remot and Metallica came through the speakers.

"Metallica fan too?"

"Yes, Of course." he answered.

"Nice."

"You?" he asked.

"Kind of."

"Oh. I see." He yelled.

He turned the music down.

"sorry. I do this either as I make my dinner before a game or when Im packing for one."

"Ah superstitious are we Mr.Letang?"

"No, Okay. Maybe just a little. But Im not as bad as some of the other guys are."

She erupted into laughter.

"Yeah, I have heard that your locker room is full of them." She smirked.

"Pretty much. Sid's the worst." He smiled.

"You really like making fun of him dont you."

He smiled. "Nah. He is just the easiest."

"Ah I see. Picking on the easy targets eh?" She laughed.

"Yup. You say 'eh' or are you just making fun of me?"

"I am canadian." She stared at him.

"Oh yeah I forgot." Kris laughed.

"Loser. So are you finished yet?" she looked around.

"Why am I that bad of company?" He looked sad.

"No. Well I dont know. Are you?" She smirked.

"I hope not." He laughed.

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring.

"Um tanger?"

"Hmmm." He turned around.

"You gonna answer that?" She pointed to the phone.

"Nah. I always let it go to V-mail before games."

"Ah. Another one." She laughed. "What else you got?"

"I dont have girls here." He looked at the ground.

"But I am here."

"I know! But it's okay. Your Diffrent." He threw a bag in front of the door.

"Oh. How is that?"

"I dont have a intrest in you. Well in a romantic way." He smiled.

"Oh so only your friends that are girls are excluded." She smirked.

"No just you." He walked into his room.

"Why?"Renaee questioned.

"Cause we are going to be BFF's." Kris laughed.

1 comment:

  1. im interested to see what happens with this....eric or kris...lol

    why not both

    ReplyDelete