Wednesday, February 24, 2010

chapter 9

hope you like it..~c~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Renaee POV.





Tanger drove me back to the house, where Marc was loading up his stuff.





"Hey T." He waved.





"Hey M!" Kris laughed.





His laugh was so cute, so inicent, so perfect.





"You want to ride with us?" Marc asked.





"What about my truck?" He motioned behind him.





"Ill watch it." I hugged him, pulling the keys from his pocket. What could I say his truck is perty cool.





"Okay. Thanks." He hugged me tighter.





Marc gave us a weird look then I guess decided not to ask about it and helped Tanger load his stuff.





I walked into see V standing right at the doorway.





"Hey?" I questioned.





"You and Tanger?" She looked at me weird.





"No. We are besties." I laughed thinking back to him saying that.





"Oh. Okay." She laughed. "You ready?"





At the Airport we were the 3rd group of people to get there.





"Ah Tanger look." I pointed across the room. " Sid beat you." I laughed.





"Damn." He laughed.





We waited about twenty minutes and then everyone started to arrive. I was talking to one of the other girls when I felt hands wrap around my hips and the next thing I knew I had been spun around.





"Glad to see you smiling." He exclaimed.





"No! Get off me!!" I squirmed out of his grip.





"What the fuck!" He screamed.





"Go AWAY!" I hit him.





"Why?" He looked confused.





"Cause, I dont Love you!!!" I screamed.








Max's eyes got wide and he stared into mine.








"Why not? What is so different about the two of us?" He asked.




"Everything! Your a manwhore, egotistical, and a flat out jerk!!!"




"Wait and see who ends up being a jerk!" He said as he walked away.








I turned around and into his arms.








"What happened?" He hugged me.




"He just, I dont know!"




"i'll make sure he leaves you alone. Dont worry." He kissed my forehead.




"Tanger!" I heard come from behind me.






Max POV






I woke up the next morning ALONE!



I rolled over to the nighstand to a beeping phone. I tried to read the message, but with my bad eyes and the fact I just had got up, didnt help me see it clearly. Putting on my glasses I saw what I was hopinh was just a dream appear to be to real!!!






MARC: Hey man. Hope your okay. A lot happened last night an you dipped out way EARLY! text back. ASAP!






I pondered awhile thinking weither I should tell him now or later. I opted for later and headed to the kitchen.



During morning skate;



I wasnt the last one there. I was the first one on the ice and the only guy excited for practice. Everyone stared as they walked in with coffee in hand. As I was sitting in my stall ready to go, dressed and all.



"Talbot, whats gotten into you?" Billy yelled from down a few stalls.



"Nothing." I got up and headed towards the runway.






Hoping noone would ask again. But knowing the guys, I knew at least two or three of them that would. I couldnt stop the picture from last night popping into my head. I was trying so hard to avoid it. Lets just say I probaly only made it worse. Skating and feeling the chill of ice pushed the scene the farthest amount possible to the back of my head. Not allowing it to appear. The next person on the ice was Sidney. An sure enough as I expected her was skating beside me.



"Maxime!" He batted him eyelashes and made the best girly voice ive ever heard.



"Crosby, Today is not the time or place."



"im sorry dude. Whats up?"



"Nothing."



"Come on I wont tell! Wait, let me rephrase that. I wont tell anyone but Flower."



"Renaee.." Was all I could get out as the rest of the team hit the ice. He shook his head knowing he wouldnt press on and farther.




Shootout came an the title 'juice boy' was on the line.




"Hey Marc. You gonna let me slide." I skated back around.




It was down to me, Eric and Tyler. Tyler's went in and hoping mine would do the same. Not because he let it but because I shot just right. It hit the twine.


After my shower I was sitting at my stall when Marc came up.




"I didnt let you have that." He put the towel around his neck.


"I know."


"good shot. By the way." He high fived me.


"Thanks flower."


"So whats with you?" He sat down.


"Watcha mean?" I played dumb.


"Yah didnt text me back. You were the first one here, ready to go. Happy as hell. An you wont talk to anyone."


"Oh." I stared around.


"dont 'oh' me. Talk to me. I'm your best friend. You can trust me."


"Fine Renaee...." I told him how I felt about Katie, what Allie had wanted. How I turned her down. Was all alone last night and how all I wanted to do was cry when I saw her with Eric last night.


He really didnt have much to say.


"Wait it out. See what happens between them. an just be friends with her for now."


At that moment it didnt sound to bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment