Thursday, January 7, 2010

chapter 5

Renaee:
I was sitting in the back of the limo towards the driver with Kelsey. I had just gotten another glass of wine when Vero asked everyone to get quite.
"Guys this is Katie." She said pointing to the girl sitting next to her, then smiling down at me.
I tilted my head trying to figure out what was so great that deserved that kind of smile. I looked to Kelsey and she said just what everyone was wanting to say but didnt have the courage to do so.
"Who is she with?" Grabbing my hand in the process by then we were both thinking it had to be Max.
"She is with Max." Vero said causing everyone to look at me.
"What?" I shrugged, clinging glasses with Kelsey.
They all turned back to their conversations an then Vero returned back to her seat next to me.
"So how do you feel about it?"
"Bout what?"
"her."
"Oh. I dont know. That just makes things easier for me and Eric, cause now we dont have to deal with him."
"No Naee. Im going to be honest. The only reason that she is here is because of you."
"What?"
"He is trying to piss you off, and when he knows that you aren't he will ditch her after one night like all the other girls."
"Oh I see."
"Yeah. But apparently it doesnt bother you."
"No not at all."
"Damm i need a mirror." Kelsey looked around.
"Here use my phone." I dugg for it.
"Thanks." She smiled.
After she handed it back to me I noticed the red light blinking stating that I had a text message.
'Hey have fun with that.'
"Awh Eric." Kelsey leaned back out.
"yupp."
I texted him back saying 'I think we are out of the clear with Max, Some Katie girl is with us.'
Vero:
She took the news so well, I guess Max really didnt have a chance. I'm happy though it is good that she doesnt have to deal with him tonight. When we arrived at the restaurant all the girls waited outside the limo for Kelsey, Renaee and I to make are way out.
"You guys ready?" I asked. Half of them already a little bit tipsy.
They all followed behind me as we made are way in. The VIP room was all ready for us to go up, for I had called ahead. I could already tell that this was going to be a good night by the time everyone sat down and begun to talk.
Eric:
After a short skate we were all sitting in the lounge Tyler, Jordan, Mark, Matt, and I were all playing cards at a table near the wall when I asked TK what they were talking about earlier.
"Oh the Max thing."
"Yeah."
"He met some girl earlier. An I guess she was going to dinner with them."
"Oh so good for me or bad for me?"
"I dont know. If Renaee doesnt get pissed Id say both."
"He's trying to get her pissed then?"
"yeah. But if he knows it isnt working then its a guarantee that he will ditch her and try something else."
"Wow he doesnt know when to stop huh?"
"No defidently not."
"It's okay man. We are here for you." Mark and Cookie just smiled.
"Thanks guys." I laughed.
I went back into the locker room the only person in there was the person that I didnt want to see. I avoided him as much as possible then reached for my phone in my locker. She had texted me back and I had noticed him looking at me.
"What is that your girl?" He smirked.
"Is it your business?"
"Dude."
"what."
"I got a girl."
"Yeah so I heard."
"So why the anger?"
"Dude you were the one that came after me."
"I know, Im sorry."
"Okay."
I walked out without another word.
'yeah I just ran into him :x he said he was sorry.'
I went back over to the table where I had previously been playing cards.
"Guys Max just said he was sorry for coming at me the other day."
"Are you serious?" Staalsy asked.
"yeah."
"Woah."
Vero:
Dinner went so well. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. We all loaded up into the limo to head to the game when I noticed the time.
"Oh crap."
"what?" They all looked at me with confused looks as we pulled out of the parking lot.
"We are late."
"Oh my. Are you serious?" They all pulled out there phones to see that we only had 20 minutes till the game started.
"Hurry." Everyone yelled to the driver.
Luckily we ended up making it inside and to our seats just as the guys were coming downt he runway.
"Phew. I thought we werent going to make it." Renaee looked at me.
"Yeah. your telling me." Kelsey relaxed.
When we noticed that Katie was sitting with Geno's girlfriend Oksana we all started laughing.
"Well she picked a good crew didnt she." Kelsey laughed.
Jordan's Girlfriend Heather who I noticed was getting along great with Renaee at dinner came and sat by us. After seeing what we were laughing at she began laughing to.
It was halfway through the third when Sid tied it up. The third line was playing great like the past couple games. Out of all the 17,096 people in the arena I think that the loudest people had to be are group of girls. Some of us were either drunk or were getting there or just had a few to drink and didnt over do it and since the guys were playing great they didnt even try and hide it.
"Go Jordan, Go Jordan, Go Jordan." Heather yelled as he made a breakway and scored. Giving the pens the lead. With Three minutes left Max got in a fight with Simon. I looked over to Renaee just as Kelsey did.
"I cant believe him." I muttered.
"That was uncalled for." Heather added.
As he skated by to go to the locker room he looked up to me and winked.
"UHHH!!! He is so UHHH!!!!"
"It is okay girl." They all hugged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment