Thursday, January 21, 2010

chapter 7

I watched her walk out the door then headed back into the locker room.
"Guys who's going to diesel?" I yelled into the locker room get strange looks.
"You want to go out tonight?" Jordan walked up to me.
"Yeah. I wanted to go out with Renaee but they are going to Deja Vu." I frowned.
"Ahhh yeah....They usually end up at Diesel though because that club isnt the best place for fun." Tyler laughed as the rest of the guys joined in.
"You see her later. No worries." Geno patted my back.
I drove over with all the guys some of us driving while the rest of us left the cars at the arena. I had only been to Diesel once or twice. I wasnt really the kind of guy that would just go out every chance he could get then come home with a new girl everytime. I tried to find girls in other, normal, places rather then a club or a bar.
Inside Max had brought up plenty of girls to entertain us till around 1 when they said the girls would be here. I declined thought Max had four or five on his lap. Some of the guys jusst watched over the balcony as the people below us danced, I decided to join them. By the time that 1 rolled around I had gotten 4 beers in me and a hand full of jager shots. I saw the girls walk in a jumped up, I wasnt waiting for them to come to me.
Renaee:
I wasnt to excited to go to Deja Vu. I had been told so many stories about Diesel and wanted to go enjoy the fun there. I was also upset that I wasnt able to celebrate a win with the guys. This was my first game, night, and clubbing experience in Pittsburgh and so far the only fun part was being with the girls. I had finally comvinced V that we should go to Diesel around midnight. She had said earlier that we were originally going to go over around 1 anyways but everyone just seemed flat out bored. We pilled into the limo and were at Diesel not long after. Our group of girls were the second to walk in behind Oksana and Katie. They stopped dead in they're tracks when we reached the steps. Max had about 7 or 8 girls grinding on him as he was doing the same to them. Katie spun around and ran right into me, having some alcohol in me and feeling bad for her I caught her and walked her into the restroom before anyone could see the tears.
"I am sorry."
"It is okay. I am just a stupid blonde that thought maybe he actually could want to be with me. I knew his rep and I didnt factor it all together."
"Yeah. I didnt know if you knew about all that or not."
"Every girl around here does. I should have left after that segment on FSN after the game. I should have put it all together. Everyone was talking when you left."
"About what?"
"The Max incident when you first got here earlier. An how he only got in that fight because you choose Simon over him a long time ago."
"Yeah.. He still doesnt understand that I dont want him. That is why I told you not to believe everything you hear."
"I know. I am sorry for even asking you that."
"Well I am sorry for everything. I have been a complete bitch. I just moved here from Canada have no friends and I havent talked to you all night, well except those 5 words earlier." I smiled. " I am Renaee. An I am kind of currently talking with Eric Godard."
She laughed.
"Katie. Which you already know."
"So Katie, I have a question for you.."
"Yes?" She looked confused.
"Are you ready to show Max what he just fucked up?!"
"Oh... HELL YEAH!"
I grabbed her hand, and then Heather, Kelsey, and Vero off their respected men's laps. An all five of us started dancing. When the guys started to come up and dance with us, I had noticed that Kristopher who was with Max when he met Katie started dancing with her. I was so glad that she didnt get left out and she looked to be having a hell of a good time. At one point
I think I even saw Max sitting pissed off in the corner.
Max:
I hadnt noticed that the girls were here until it was to late for me to do anything. I looked to the guys then pulled out my phone it was only 12:30 they were early. Fuck! I said under my breath. Now what, Renaee knows im not serious as does Vero. An I think I just fucked up any chances of getting with Katie tonight. I had noticed all of them dancing after a while and was about to dance with Katie when Kris walked up and asked her to dance. Well I assumed he asked. That's what I get for going after a girl he had been watching. So I sat there pissed. I had taken more then one of his girls before so I wasnt going to make a big deal out of it like I had with Eric. An it seemed that he really liked her the other day, I know I didnt.
"heyy Max." A familar voice came from behind me.
"Allie?" I turned to see one of my Ex's standing behind me.
"Why arent you dancing like everyone else?" She sat down.
"I was. Kinda tired. Thinking about leaving."
"Oh well I think you should just hang out a little bit longer." She moved closer.
"Nah. I'm a go." I got up and started walking away when she started following me. "You need something?"
"Umm...yeah. You." She smiled.
"Nah.. Im not looking for that tonight."
"Then what are you looking for?"
"Love."
I grabbed my jacket and headed towards the stairs waving to flower as I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment