Wednesday, February 24, 2010

chapter 11

After everything that happened prior to takeoff the girls decided it would be a good time for a girls night. They decided that they would all go to Vero's to have dinner and some sober time. Then maybe some drinks during the game. Only half agreed after the word 'sober' was said, and these girls ended up staying at Geno and Oksana's where the bar was always open. Vero and Renaee went to get something at the store when Kelsey called.

"V!" She screamed into the phone.

"Kels. Whats wrong?" Vero looked to Renaee.

"I came home and Tylers Ex girlfriend and friend were inside." She paused. " I dont know how they got in."

"Are they still there?" V asked immediately.

"No. I called the cops they left before they got here." she cried.

"Are you okay?" They hurried to the register.

"Yeah. The house is a wreck and I cant tell if anythings missing!" Kelsey paused. "will you guys help me?"

"Well be right over." Vero hung up the phone.

"What happened?" Renaee asked frantically.

"Someone broke into Kels and Tylers."

They rushed out the store and quickly put everything in the car. When they reached the house two or three cop cars were parked outside. At first they wouldnt even let them near the house until Kelsey came out.

"Are you okay?" They wrapped her in a hug.

"Yeah. Im fine. I didnt want to worry Tyler, So dont say anything to the guys." She motioned for them to come inside with her.

"We wont." Renaee smiled.

"But, untill the road trips over, your staying with us." Vero smiled.

"Okay. I was going to ask if I could anyways." She laughed. " I still havent figured how they got in."

"Mam. May we speak with you for a moment." A handsome police officer asked.

"yes. But its okay. Anything you need to say can be said in front of them."

"Oh. Alright. We have a few questions.."

"Go right ahead."

"Were you the only one here when you left?"

"Yes." she nodded.

"An you said it was your boy friends ex right?"

"Yep. An her friend." Kelsey answered.

"Do you know any information on them?"

"Just that she used to work at Diesel, But I dont think she does anymore." She looked back to us.

"Do you know a name?"

"No. But Tyler has pictures somewhere of the two of them with him on his birthday."

"May we have them by any chance. We will bring them back after we make copies."

"Yeah." She arose from the couch and went over to a cabinet by the T.V.

After digging for a few moments she found them. When Vero saw the picture she thought back to a night a long time ago.

"Oh. Wait. I remember her. Her names..Ummm...Jackie!" She squeled. "I never got her last name though."

"That's fine. This really helps ladies. Thank you." The officer smiled.

As he got up to walk towards the door he turned around.

"Oh will you be staying here?" He asked Kelsey

"No."

"Okay. Set the alarm when you leave. We will be monitoring it directly."

'Alright. I will change the code as well."

"That is a good idea. Ill be in touch."

"Thank you."

Soon after they all left leaving us to clean up a bit and pack some things for Kelsey before they game.

Eric POV

The plane ride to Canada was very quiet. With the days early events, it was hard not to dart over to Max and not picture my self with my arms around his neck. I could feel my blood boiling. O dug around trying to findmy ipod but then realized I had left it in the car, but my ear buds were in my bag. 'This does me no good!' I pulled out my PSP and joined in on a game of Call of Duty with Sid, Marc, Jordan and Craig. When we landed I prayed Coach wasnt going to be an Ass hole and pit Max and I together. Luckily for me but terrible for Tanger, Max was roomed with Kris.

"Sorry Dude." I patted his shoulder as he tried to bargain everything he could for someone to switch him. Brooksie and I trugged are way up the stairs.

"I cant.." He huffed. " believe the elavator is broke!!!"

"Me either." I pulled my suitcase up the last couple of stairs.

"Who would have thought..." He smiled. "We'd be on the 5th floor."

"I know." I stepped down a few steps to help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment