Sunday, December 6, 2009

chapter 2!

Marc went to practice not knowing what to say when he saw Max. He walked into the locker room and looked around 'No Max, well that just eased my mind for a little bit'. He laced up his skates, put on his pads, grabbed his helmet, stick, and glove an headed out to warm up.
"Marc" He heard as he was placing his water bottle on the rack of the net. He turned around to see Max standing in front of him.
"Oh hey."
"So..She comes today right?"
"Yeah. She does." Marc looked down.
"What?"
"Oh nothing. I am just not sure if you should try to get with her AGAIN! I mean it didnt work the first time what makes you think it will now."
"What! Did Vero say something to you..I thought you were behind me on this one dude."
"I was, I still am. Its just V and I were talking this morning and She said Renaee thought someone would be cool to hang out with and was asking Vero about him..."
"And..."
"It wasnt you."
"What do you mean it wasnt me!!! She doesnt know anyone else. Does she?"
"I dont think that she does. But then again she does watch us as much as she can and she is a penguins fans so I really dont know man."
"Shit! Marc you gotta help me I cant lose her again it killed me the first time she denied me anything."
"Yeah i remeber."

"MAX lets go." Coach yelled.

"Can we talk about this later?"
"Yeah man."
'Shit V is going to kill me'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Vero finished her shopping she headed back to the house to put all the grocerys away before she had to be at the airport to get Renaee. She picked up Renaee's favorite Cereals, and made sure that she got more fruit and such so she could make them all crepe's in the morning.
She looked at the clock she still had a hour till she thought she needed to be there but that is still a half hour early before her plane was supposed to land. She got in the car and decided she would get starbucks before she headed over.
While she was driving she thought about how hard it must have been for Marc to deal with the hole Max situation. I probally should have helped him out a little bit more. But I have faith he will be able to deal with it.
I waited by the luggage calimer waiting for that gate door to open as soon as it did I moved closer and braced my self knowing that She was going to probally jump me.
I saw her walk out just as she saw me.."VERO" she yelled running over to me.
"Oh my gosh Ive missed you!" I embraced her.
"Ive missed you so much to." She smiled.
"Lets get your luggage. Ive got a surprise for you girly" I laughed thinking about her reaction when we got to the arena.
"Alright" She looked confused as we walked over to fins her stuff.
I helped her get all her things into the car and we headed back into town.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where are we going?" I asked V.
"Oh no where in perticular." She laughed.
"What is so damm funny."
"Oh nothing."
"Geez V you are still bad at hiding things from me."
"I know." She smiled. "But I promise if this goes the way that I HAD it planned it will be amazing!"
"So something is likly to go wrong then?"
"HAaha Kind of but im hoping it doesnt."
I watched out the window as we drove down through downtown Pittsburgh.
"This place is even more amazing then what the pictures show."
"I know you are gonna love it here."
"I cant wait to start looking for a place..We gotta make sure its somewhat close."
"Yeah I know it will be fun. I called Marc and I's Realitor told her the situation and all that stuff, She cant wait to meet you. I told her I would call later with a time for tommarow.."
"Okay when ever it is good for you."
"My whole week is basically cleared I have one charity event to do other then that I am ALL yours."
"YAY! I cant wait."
We pulled into Mellon Arena and I just gave Vero the dirtiest look I could.
"What?"
"I know you arent doing what I think you are?"
"Yes. Yes I defidently am." She laughed.
I got out of the car as V hooked arms with me.
"Come on."
"Ok-ay..." I stuttered.
"Youll be fine."
She waved to the guard standing at the door. As he gave me my pass that V said I would need all the time since they didnt know me yet. I just smiled and thanked him as we made are way to the stairs to go down to the seats by the bench. Some other girls were sitting there some of them smiled while others just acted as if I wasnt there. I saw him skating past grabbing V's arm for dear life.
"calm down chicka. There will be a time and place. As for now met the girls."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw her walk down she looked just like she did when we were kids except way more filled out an her curves they drove me crazy an I was pretty far away from her. Some of the other guys saw her and were cracking jokes I gave them a dirty glare all of the giving confused looks back to me.
"What's wrong dude." Jordan asked.
"Nothing." I followed her as she sat down with Vero.
I looked over to Marc who just sat there shaking his head.
As I skated over towards that side of the rink waiting for the coach to give us the new play I noticed she had spotted me and looked back to the girls. Vero happened to look at me right after she did.
"No." She lipped sending a ache to my heart.
"why." I mouthed back.
She shook her head and continued her conversation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I noticed all the girls get up including Vero then I looked to the ice to see that the boys had finished.
"Where are we going now?" I asked.
"To the lounge." Some of the girls answered.
"Oh Okay."
We made are way back up the stairs and around the arena till we finally made are way to a thing of stairs that lead down ward. We followed the tunnel until we made it to are destination.
"Are you ready?" V asked.
"For?"
"You'll see." She grabbed Kelsey.
Who I learned was with Tyler Kennedy.
Kelsey began to walk back towards what I guess was the locker room. She talked to the man standing there then he entered the room not long after her re appeared. Nodded his head then let Kelsey threw the doors.
My heart began to thump heavily when I saw who she had brought back with her. I had never quite seen him in person but i knew a lot about him. I wanted to know more and I guess V took it upon her self to let him know. Kelsey walked with him over to where Vero and I were sitting. His tatoos shimmered from the water running down from his hair. I couldnt stop looking at every inch of his skin that was showing. His muscle was as distinct as could be.
"Hi Im Eric." He smiled holding out his hand.
I stood up. Wow he's even better up close.
"Renaee" I shoke his hand.
"Nice to meet you."
"Yeah you to."
"So I heard that your a pretty big fan.."
I laughed.
"Yeah I guess you could say that."
He smiled, wow that smile is contagious. I smiled back.
Then I saw him walk out of the locker room. He looked at me then to my hand which Eric still had a hold of.
He looked down that did a complete 360 an headed back in to the doors. We could all hear yelling and banging coming from in there.
"Umm Im gonna go see what is going on. I'll see you later?" He smiled.
"Yeah."
"She'll be at the game tonight." Vero answered.
"sweet." He hurried back into the locker room.
I fell back to the couch.
"How much do you love me?" V asked.
"A lot." I smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw Max coming right back into the locker room right after he went to go find her.
"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL" He screamed punching the door behind him.
"MAX!" Everyone yelled.
"Dude. Come here."
"Man. ITS ERIC!!!" HE yelled.
"What's Eric."
"He's who she likes."
"Are you serious."
"Yeah. I walked out and they were standing face to face by the girls and he had a hold of her hand."
"Oh. Dude Im Sorry."
Jordan came up behind Max an grabbed him with all his strenght as soon as Eric walked in Max had fire in his eyes an you could tell. Everyone that had just heard Max turned and stared.
"What?" He looked around.
"Dude come here." Tyler motioned for him.
Eric walked over towards where we were currently holding Max back.
"Now please for the love of hockey talk this out." I looked at him. Then to Jordan and he let Max go but was ready at an instant.
"Will someone please tell me what is going on?"
"That girl that you just were holding hands with basically."
"Yeah?"
"I have wanted her since we were in grades school. I was so close to getting her untill some douche from Montreal's hockey team swept her right out of my clutches. They never dated but she went and watched him play. She cheered for him. She cried when he left. All of that I wanted her to do for me. Then I find out that she is coming here to help V, I thought It was a second chance but then I find out its you she wantes to see."
"Man I am sorry but I cant do anything about it. If she is into you...Im not gonna take her. But I cant do anything about her liking me and not you. Im sorry."
He walked to his locker grabbed his stuff then headed out of the door slamming it behind him I did the same and followed hoping to stop him from doing anything stupid.
I walked out to see him standing in front of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment