Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chapter 1!

Hey guys thanks for checking my new story out. Comments and ANY kind of feedback are welcome with out a doubt so umm Once again I am following the boys schedule so maybe another chapter hopefully a longer one will be posted tonight. So I can add the game into the story from tonight. Im sorry it is short but thats because I wanted to add the game. Let me know what you think.
-ciera.
Vero and I have known each other and have been best friends since kindergarden. I lived two minutes down the road from her in Sorel, Quebec. She was the more popluar of the two of us, but then again it's hard not to like her. I spoke my mind all the time and didnt give it a second thought. She on the other hand kept it in an then waited till we saw each other and she would just let it all out to me. We were big hockey fans, like most Canadians.

Being those fans we were is how V met her Hish School Sweetheart and current boyfriend Marc-Andre. They have been together since are Freshman year. Marc was the star goal tender for out team till him and some of the other guys were moved up to the Junior Leagues and had to move away. It was Hard for Vero and Marc but they got through it. A couple of years ago, she moved to the United States with Marc, specifically to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Marc-Andre is now the starting Goalie for the Pittsburgh Penguins!!

Marc propsed to V on there anniversry in September, six months from now they are getting married. Which brings us to now.

A couple of days ago V called me. She is having some desicion problems and wanted me to come down. It is December 1. My plane leaves the 4th. I am very excited to get to see Vero, as is she. She is the lucky one of the two of us thought. When we were little girls watching Mario Lemieux play, We always said " one day we are gonna move there" Pittsburgh that is. Now she finally is giving me the chance to be there to. Not only am I there for V I am there looking for a place for me. I want to be back with my old friends. An some of the guys I used to hang out with have small crushes you know the basics play with Marc so getting to see everyone has got me so excited. I have had my bags packed since she called two weeks ago. The 4th cant come soon enough.
After 3 long days of work, that seemed like a week. Finishing touches on getting my stuff together for my trip and Getting to the airport I was finally on the plane getting ready to fly to Pittsburgh and see V. She said that she would be waiting for me at Pittsburgh international. Now all I can do is sit back, lisen to my ipod, and wait for the plane to land.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up extra early this morning to make sure that everything was in place ans basically perfect. When Marc finally came down stairs I had breakfast on the table and my agenda for the day all planned out.
1.make marc breakfast. Check.
2.Go to the store.
3.Pick up Renaee
4.Swing by the Mellon to see Marc and Max.
5.Head home settle her in.
6.Head to dinner
7.Penguins game
8. Partying at diesel
Marc looked in once over before agreeing and making a mentle note to tell Max that Renaee was coming. He always had a crush on her when we were younger. But know I know that there is a specific Penguin that she couldnt wait to met.
"So what do you think she is gonna say to Max?" Marc asked
"what do you mean?"
"Like when she sees him. You said she had her eye on someone. Which I take is Max since that is the only one that she knows. Right?"
"Well she does have a crush on one of them But im not telling you who cause you will go tell Max and he will them all kinds of things about her. Good or bad. Either way he will ruin it."
"So its not Max?!"
"No its not Max. But you dont need to tell him that either. Just say Renaee comes in tonight, she will be at the game. He can work his own magic if he still wants to try and be with her. You arent gonna give him ANY help even though he is your best friend. Renaee deserves better then a man whore. I love Max but that is what he is. An you know it."
He laughed. "Yeah he is an okay. I will say that word for word."
"You are a goof. Eat. I am going to get a shower and get ready."
"Yes dear."
I laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Man now what am I supposed to do Max told me to help him but V told me no. I need to find out who it is that Renaee likes. Its probally Sidney or somebody that Max has NO CHANCE against. With his damm Reputation that it is, It will be hard as hell is Vero tells her about him.
I finshed eating then gathered my stuff together, kissed V as she was getting ready then started to walk out the bedroom door when she yelled.
"NO HELPING!"
"Fine!"
Little did she know I had a plan all my own.
I got in the car after throwing my bags in the back and headed for the arena. Hopefully Max is here if not he will never be able to pull it off with out some practice. I laughed picturing Max trying to do what I had in mind.

1 comment:

  1. im really curious. hope you get an update in soon...I cant wait to see where it goes

    ReplyDelete